Newstead Road Pre-School
Newstead Road Pre-School is a community-run pre-school, providing sessional care for children aged from 2—5. It is open five days a week.
Parents and children benefit from consistent staffing, allowing a strong bond to build between staff and children. The staff are mature, experienced and highly qualified. They deliver an atmosphere that is calm, yet welcoming and positive, so parents can have confidence that their children will be well looked after.
Children benefit from the opportunity to share activities with their peers and gain confidence in being independent from their main family or carers. The setting has a large variety of different play things and these are changed every day in order to stimulate maximum learning opportunity.
Newstead Road Pre-School aims to:
- Provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age
- Work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop
- Add to the life and well-being of the local community
- Offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity
We aim to ensure that each child:
- Is in a safe and stimulating environment
- Is given generous care and attention
- Has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together
- Is helped to take forward his/her learning and development
- Has a personal key person
- Is in a setting that sees parents as partners
- Is in a setting in which parents help to shape the service it offers